6.14.2011

Indira Salon

Indira Salon in Dallas is offering the chance for three lucky bloggers to have a full makeover complete with eyelash extensions, cut and color, or their KeraGreen treatment! Very exciting for this happy blogger (who is currently scrimping and saving on my new budget!).

After checking out their website, I am pretty pumped about the opportunity to actually enjoy some of their services. Who wouldn't want to relax in such a serene environment and work on their summer beauty plan at the same time? Definitely a salon worth checking out.

And as long as you're wandering through their sites, you may as well go "like" their FaceBook page! They have some great tips and links to peruse.

By the way, after I receive my cut and color, I'll be posting pics here and a chance for you to win your very own makeover service -- details coming soon!!

Happy beautifying!

No comments:

Post a Comment