11.25.2003

I'm leaving in less than ten minutes and I can't find my boots.

This, while certainly alarming, is the least of my problems. But, since I've decided to let God handle the stuff I obviously cannot, I'm not even going to give those problems life here.

Moving day keeps getting closer and I couldn't be more excited. In fact, since I've run out of lists to make about the move, I've taken to drawing pictures of the rooms and how I will decorate them. Mm. I have issues, so many issues.

Today's Thanksgiving feast went off superbly. The parents were happy, the food was plentiful, and the stress level was ultra-low. Can't ask for more than that.

If I already packed my cute boots, I will be seriously upset with myself.

But at least I'm packed. Only things left to box up are my room and the kitchen. I'm serious about this, yo.

I've currently raised $125 towards the $1250 trip to Costa Rica. I'm not sure if that's good or bad, but it could certainly be worse. Feel free to send me some mad cash so I can rock babies to sleep in San Juan. They'll be grateful and so will I.

This year I'm super thankful for:
- My new nephew
- Memo's new job
- Mis hijos
- Elvis
- Panhandle and her never ending generosity
- The sincerely evident presence of God in the lives of those around me and myself and its soothing effect on all of our lives
- The new house!
- And much much more. This is a year of too many blessings to count

Have a snappy Thanksgiving, y'all.

1 comment: