6.06.2003

I've been meaning to do this for a long time, and today seemed like a good day to start.

Friday 5
1. How many times have you truly been in love?
Eep. Twice.

2. What was/is so great about the person you love(d) the most?
The way he looks at me, the fact that I know completely without any doubts how much he loves me. His eyes. Feeling so safe in his arms. Everything.

3. What qualities should a significant other have?
Honesty, compassion, intelligence, morals, warmth, the ability to laugh together.

4. Have you ever broken someone's heart?
Yes, and I'm not sure there's any feeling worse than that.

5. If there was one thing you could teach people about love, what would it be?
Don't hold back. Let your special someone know how much you love them -- don't be afraid to love.

1 comment: