6.10.2003

this or that tuesday
1. "The Munsters" or "The Addams Family"?
The Addams Family -- c'mon, they had a great song. With snapping!
2. "The Sopranos" or the "Godfather" movies?
The Sopranos, because I've seen it and there are no horse heads. I think.
3. "The Jetsons" or "Lost in Space"?
The Jetsons. After having lost an important debate about one of the characters in this cartoon, it's dear to my heart.
4. "Superman" or "Batman" (either the TV shows or the movies)?
Batman. I mean really.
5. "Sex & The City" or "Friends"?
Friends.
6. "The Wizard of Oz" or the "Harry Potter" movies?
The Wizard of Oz. Firstly, you just cannot deny the Oz's greatness. Potter is a bumbling Encyclopedia Brown with magic. Fast and fun reads, but we're not talking great works of art, here.
7. "The Simpsons" or "King of the Hill"?
Oh my. I really have a strange devotion to Kig of the Hill.
8. "Grease" or "Saturday Night Fever"?
Grease! Duh, I sayeth.
9. Old prime-time soaps: "Dallas" or "Dynasty"?
Dallas, and that's not because of my newfound Dallas love either.
10. Not very thought-provoking this week...do you prefer TV shows or movies?
Movies. I'm all about the movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment