6.27.2003

Friday Five
1. How are you planning to spend the summer [winter]?
Ooh, summer. How I love thee. But this summer there is school and work and work and school and not much playtime. Hopefully there will be a trip to Illinois in early August, but other than that, it's all work and no play for the wishy washy one.
2. What was your first summer job?
I used to babysit. In fact, until I was 18, that's all I ever did. Sadly, all my earnings went to my dad to pay him back for a very large phone bill. Oh, the sadness.
3. If you could go anywhere this summer [winter], where would you go?
If I could go anywhere this summer, I would go to the Galapagos. I would frolic with the animals and take many photographs. I would be a happy chicklett.
4. What was your worst vacation ever?
Hrm. I do not have a lot of vacationing experience. I can't really think of a bad one. Maybe when I am old and grey and have travelled around the world in a silver RV I will have many a tall-tale. But right now, I do not.
5. What was your best vacation ever?
Going to Paris was pretty nifty because I got to see many a beautiful thing, even though the city itself was kinda dirty-esque.

No comments:

Post a Comment