6.27.2003

Three for Thursday
1. What are 3 embarrassing moments or things that have happened to you?
Hrm. I once fell out of the top of my bathing suit at a water park, falling in public tends to happen to me a lot and hasn't gotten any less embarrassing, and standing on a table whilst Tiffany sang Happy Birthday to me was embarrssing yet fun. Whee!
2. What are 3 phrases or words you say when something good happens to you?
That makes me happy!, Thank de Lord!, and Hurrah!
3. What are 3 phrases or words you say when something bad happens to you?
Crap-smackity (don't ask, no one really knows), Drat!, and Damn it all!
BONUS: What is something that has happened to you that was bad, but actually changed your life for the better?
The car accident I was involved in was pretty darm bad, but I really think that had it not happened I wouldn't be the person I am today. I think going through that made me acutely aware of the fact that people, however different on the outside, all have the same basic needs on the inside.

1 comment: