12.01.2001

Tonight I meet Crystal at the D/FW airport. Of course, since I can't go into the gated area, I have to hang around at the nearest security checkpoint and wait for her to show up. Let's hope airport security doesn't think I'm suspicious looking!

I'm very excited about having the chance to finally meet Crystal. I'm taking her my copy of The Perks of Being a Wallflower, and I hope she loves it as much as I do. I wanted to take her birthday present to her, but it's sort of big, and it has glass ... so we certainly don't want it to break or get in the way during her two week trip to Walt Disney World. Now, I'm not too sure what it is that is so fascinating about Disney World, but she loves it very much and I hope she has a fabulous time.

And I got myself all dolled up just in case I decide to go out afterwards. Watch out world!

No comments:

Post a Comment