7.01.2003

This or That Tuesday

1. Lemonade or Ice Cold Beer?
Beer! I loves me some beer.
2. Swimming pool or beach?
Pool! No sharks there.
3. Long weekends here & there, or a 2-week vacation?
Both! I need both.
4. Destination: Acapulco or Hawaii?
Hawaii first, please.
5. Destination: Mountains or Beach?
Mountains.
6. Hotel/motel/B&B or camping?
Oh my. I likes me some camping, a very nice hotel can be fun too, but B&B's make me a little uncomfortable.
7. Carefully planned vacation, or play it by ear?
Plan it well for the sake of security, be spontaneous when you get there.
8. Sneakers or sandals?
Sandals are comfy!
9. Air-conditioning or fans?
Fans are doable sometimes, A/C is unbeatable in Tejas.
10. Concerts in the park or baseball games?
Concerts in the park. Or Shakespeare. Sorry, Elvis.

No comments:

Post a Comment