7.08.2003

this or that tuesday
1. Strawberries or blueberries?
Strawberries!
2. "Legally Blonde 2" or "Terminator 3"?
I'd see Legally Blonde 2 before I saw T3.
3. Hamburgers or hot dogs?
Hamburgers. Hotdogs are icky.
4. Boating or hiking?
Boat to an island, then spend the day hiking!
5. Suntan lotion or sunblock?
Sunblock! Uhm, unless I'm tanning, then indoor tanning lotion.
6. "Big Brother" or "The Amazing Race"?
I really don't watch TV too much, and rarely watch any reality shows, but I think I'd go with the Amazing Race.
7. Beach Boys or Jimmy Buffett?
Buffett, or my dad would disown me.
8. Grow your own produce or buy from supermarket/greengrocer/farm stand?
Buy it. I'm not so much on the farming.
9. Drive with car windows/top down, or with air-conditioning on?
I live in Texas, let's be serious here.
10. Go away for vacation, or stay at home?
Sail away, sail away, sail away.

No comments:

Post a Comment