1. What were your favorite childhood stories?
Fairytales. I loved The Brother's Grimm and Aesops Fables, too.
2. What books from your childhood would you like to share with [your] children?
Masquerade, for certain.
3. Have you re-read any of those childhood stories and been surprised by anything?
Can't say I've been surprised, but I reread them all the time.
4. How old were you when you first learned to read?
Hrm. I believe I was 4.
5. Do you remember the first 'grown-up' book you read? How old were you?
Oh my. I have read many a book in my time, and have had many read to me, and my tired old brain has no idea what my first 'grown-up' book was. My entire childhood revolved around the library, so there is no telling.