6.24.2003

This-or-That Tueday
1. Surf sites at random, or have a set list of regular reads?
Mostly I'm a regular read girl, but sometimes I mix it up with crazy randomness.
2. Do you visit mostly blogs, or news or other sites?
Blogs, little bit o' the news, and a lot of educational research(y) stuff.
3. Do you go online every day, or just a couple of days a week?
Every-every-day.
4. Do you allow comments on your blog, or not?
Oh yes, much love to the comment creator.
5. Do you shop online at all, or at regular stores?
I loves me some online shopping. But I window shop online and then go to the store in person to try de stuff on.
6. Have you ever done online bill-paying/banking, or not?
I live by de online bill paying and banking. If it were not for these things, I would be the ever-so-sad lady.
7. Which news site do you prefer... MSNBC.com or CNN.com? Or do you prefer some other one?
Hrm. CNN.com is nice.
8. Live chat rooms, or message boards?
Message boards, thank you so much.
9. Instant messaging or e-mail?
I get in touch with people via de IMs first. If I can't snag 'em online, I email. If I can't email, I call. If I can't call, I hunt 'em down with my trusty pal mapquest.com.
10. Yes or no: have you ever met, or at least talked on the phone with, another blogger? If not, would you want to? Why or why not?
No. No. Nonono. I am not the trustingest anymore. People aren't always who they want you to think they are. It would take a lot for me to want to meet another blogger. I'm sorta happy with the circle of people in my life staying as is for a long time to come, small minded as that may be.

1 comment: