5.13.2003

Today I was ultra productive. Mostly this is because I am so crazy cool but I suppose it also has something to do with the fact that ... well, I'm just incredibly amazing and terrifically wonderful. Even my lack of spelling ability cannot hide the fact that I am such a nifty gal.

Oh, and my Twin Peaks First Season disc (the first) arrived, too. Although Keith says he may pee on himself with uncontrollable joy, I think I can handle the task of retaining control of my bladder, and just get all giddy and schoolgirlish whilst I watch Agent Cooper eat pie. Mm. Methinks a party is in order. Oh you know it, I'll be fresh out of surgery, two organs lighter, with a beer in one hand and a remote control in the other, surrounded by bubbly Twin Peaks fanatics. We must make coffee! And pie! And... and... oh, who cares. We must watch mucho mas Twin Peaks. Such a life this is. Saturday, you cannot arrive soon enough.

This evening, Child One and Two both asked for salad. After receiving salad, they ran to my room, turned on cartoons, and sat on my bed eating salad and watching Dexter's Lab. Incidentally, am I the only one that has noticed that Dexter has Asperger's Syndrome? Just checking.

Oh, and Mr. L may soon head to jail. I've warned him mucho mas times, but he's now receiving notices from the county attorney. Perhaps they should consider sending these notices to him. Oops. Guess we all need to serve some jailtime in our lives. Or, some of us, anyway. Crimminy.

No comments:

Post a Comment