5.26.2003

I am 10 days post-op and all bandages have been removed. Of course, the only obvious one is the one smack dab in the middle of my tummy. Joy.

Also, I am ready to commence on Bedroom Project 2003. Being that this is a tile floor and not carpet, everything moves around fairly easily. The doc never said anything about not moving furniture. He said no driving for a week and no work for two weeks. Seems obvious to me that furniture rearrangement is a go! Once it is finis I will take pics for everyone to delight in. I'd take before pics, but I'm not convinced I want anyone to know what an odd jumble of furniture, books, and odds and ends my room is right now.

Hm. That hm stands for a lot that makes no sense but makes me darn happy. And if I were President I would find a way to make sure everyone were as darn happy as I am. So, vote for me in the next election.

And that's all she wrote, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment