3.04.2003

There are times when I don't like my smart ass moods. Now is not one of those times. I am reveling in it. Swimming in the smart assness that is me!

I saw a fucking 'J' today. I really hate to be reminded of things that start with 'J'. Sometimes. Mostly when I'm in this mood. Because it seems like J's are rampant! They are everywhere, staring at me. Screaming my name! Look at me! I'm a J! I am the bane of your existence! Suffice it to say. I love the letter 'J' and all it's faults. How cryptic is that shiznit? Did I spell that right? SHIZNIT? BIZNATCH? Someone correct me.


Another day another dollar. Who in the hell came up with that? Personally, I rather like: Same shit, different day. I am in serious need of a j-o-b. But, I don’t care anymore. If you wanna hire me, fucking fax me YOUR resume! And I’ll ‘think’ about it. Yep, I’m on a roll.

Divorce is a beautiful word.

And in other news. I’m going to learn to fly Cessnas. I can’t wait. So instead of driving to the store to get something. I’ll fly to ‘somewhere’ and get it! Damn it.

I want to go skydiving, but no one will go with me. I am sad. But that’s o_k.
I’ve done lots of things alone and will continue to do so.

You can never be too rich or too thin. By gawd!

And oh my gawwwd, it’s March! This month is five years. Five years.......
Can we say ow?

One of the most painful things in the world is raising teenagers.
More painful than that is watching them hurt. And even more painful than that is them being blamed for something that was beyond their control.

And besides all ‘that’ pain.... is my own pain which is almost more than I can bear.

Yeah, I’m being cryptic. So what. I’m a smart ass. I’m a woman, we are ruled by our emotions. Deal with it.

Film at eleven.

No comments:

Post a Comment