4.16.2002

My carpet is clean and now the walls need painting ... a few window blinds to replace and a screen or three. And then I suppose this house shall be listed. I can't help but wonder how long it will take to sell it, or how I will feel with people snooping about, commenting on this house. This home. I chose everything in it, from the colour of trim to the tile on the floor and the perfectly stained cabinets. I wonder if in time I'll drive by this house, trying to be snoopy myself.
I spoke with a debt counselor this morning and though the situation is more grim than not, it's not impossible. Though I have to admit the word bankruptcy was mentioned. That word scares me, so we're going to try to avoid it as much as possible.

In other (still boring yet different) news, I'm tossing around the idea of getting rid of my comments again. I really hate to do that, because it's fun when any one of you (yes, you) decide to say hello to me. That always makes my day. Apparently, however, not all people think I need my day made. Or something.
Also, I wanna redesign. Stemming from the "cubby hole kelly" comment, I've thought up a fun layout, but have no idea how to do it. Imagine that. So we'll see. Or we won't.

And now I must go take sick boy #2 to the doctor, get almost healthy boy from school, possibly work (wow!) for a few hours, and go to a school board meeting. Oh, and finishing shampooing the carpet, budgeting through May, sorting through garage sale items, and deciding exactly who, what, and where I am.

Fun stuff, I tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment