12.07.2001

Oh, and didn't I say that after my final I would do that whole exercise thing again? Yes, I believe I did. That means tomorrow I must start running. A friend of mine offered to go with me if I would walk instead of run. What's the fun of that? Running is much more exciting. And truly, I love the feeling I get while I'm running. It's almost incomparable. Almost. I even love the feeling of exhaustion and the ache in my muscles after I've been out. I always feel better when I manage to do some sort of exercise every day. So yeah, off I go.

And anyway, how else am I going to get a cute butt? And I'm convincing myself that running will make me look fabulous in this, even though I have absolutely nowhere to wear it and no reason to buy it. But still, my infatuation remains.

No comments:

Post a Comment