11.02.2001

Because I keep forgetting what I want to say ... I stole this List of Four thing from Martha.

Four things you'd eat on the last day of your life:
Grandma's brandied fruit bread
Godiva chocolate ice cream
Cantaloupe
The creme puff things from Holland I can never remember the name of

Four names for an adorable new puppy:
Noodle (I really shouldn't have to explain this if you've been paying attention)
Daisy
Cordelia
Viola

Your four least favorite CDs from your collection:
Veruca Salt - Resolver
No Doubt - Tragic Kingdom
Aware II - The Compilation (Don't even know what it is or where it came from)
Janis Joplin's Greatest Hits

Four movies that made you think:
Saving Private Ryan
Magnolia
eXistenZ
Phenomenon (for reasons I doubt you'd expect)

Four celebrities you would have sex with:
Joseph Fiennes
Benicio Del Toro
Jude Law
Conan O'Brien (this is seriously a curiosity thing. and besides, this is my list. shut up.)

Four shades of blue:
Denim
Ocean
Twilight
The shocking blue of Shan's wig. Wig blue? Woo, there's a new Crayola colour for you.

Four causes to which you'd donate money if you won the lottery:
I'd split the first two between local homeless and women's shelters in my area, and then...
The Jane Goodall Institute
Pediatric AIDS Foundation

Four vacations you have taken:
Florida in the summer
Holland in the winter
Disneyland many years ago
Hot Springs in the spring

Four songs that frequently get stuck in your head:
April Showers (it's from Bambi, damn it)
Natalie Cole - L-O-V-E
Natalie Cole - Sentimental Reasons
Henry Mancini's theme from Romeo and Juliet

Four things you'd like to learn:
Romanian (well, that's just for starters)
Graphic Design
How to rock climb
Chess

Four beverages you drink frequently:
Water with lemon
Soy milk
Orange juice
Diet Coke

Four TV shows that were on when you were a kid:
Kaleidoscope
Mr. Rogers Neighborhood
CHiPs
Dukes of Hazard

Four places to go in your city:
Burleson ain't quite a city, but...
The nature trail with the nice little stream at the community center
Feril's Bar, which I have been in once, and will never go to again. The pool tables are crooked and scary and the karaoke is worse.
Denny's. This is the preferred pre-2am-coffee-drinking-cigarette-smoking-chatting hangout. Do not go after 2am on a weekend, however, or you are likely to be pummeled to death by angry drunken cowboys (and girls).
The "other" park, where I can take a blanket and my laptop or a book and my boys can run amok while I relax.

Four things to do with a rubber band:
Play that Cat's Cradle thing
Shoot people and laugh gleefully
Twist it around your pinky finger til it (the finger, not the band) turns purple
Braid it within itself to make a funky little design

No comments:

Post a Comment