10.07.2001

Pictures developed at WalMart are available between the hours of 9am and 9pm, Monday through Saturday. Not midnight.

I walked in, a woman with a mission -- I walked out with my tail between my legs.

Also, I was "Hey Baby"d in the parking lot by a scary looking guy in a big truck. Of course, it was more like, "Heeeey baaabay!" and I am certain he was very drunk.

I drove home with the window down and let the cold air rush in and sting my face. "This Is How You Remind Me" by Nickelback was playing on the radio. I let my hand slide out the window and pushed against the wind until my arm felt numb. I wanted to drivedrivedrive until I ran out of gas, but as I'm close to being out of gas, that wouldn't have been much of an adventure. I stared up at the moon which is blindingly white in the darkest black sky I have seen in a long time, and wished for peace. I also pulled out in front of a car, causing them to slam on their brakes.

Yeah, I'm a peace maker all right.

No comments:

Post a Comment