8.07.2001

There's something magnificent about doing things for myself. I'm so used to other people making decisions for me and solving all my problems that when given a chance to do these things myself I feel like someone that just saved the world.

I was very concerned about paying for this semester's tuition, but I fixed that for now and hopefully can come up with the money before the 24th, which is my new payment deadline. I absolutely refuse to sit out for another semester. It's just not going to happen. I'm too close to transferring to start slipping. I don't care what is going on in my life.

I also took control of several other things and made lists and organized things and -woo- I feel great.

I know it's silly but I just want to yell to everyone, "I solved a problem all by myself!"

And I looked in the mirror last night and thought, 'Wow, you look good!'

Who is this person I am slowly becoming? I don't know ... but I really like her a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment