8.08.2001

I was going through some files today and found a forgotten song. Sometimes I make up songs in my head and since I have no talent at all for writing music to go with it, they get shoved into the poem files or just lost completely. This was actually something I made up one night lying in bed as I was trying to fall asleep, and even though I knew I should have gotten up right then and written it down, I thought 'eh, I can remember it' and of course, I was wrong.

But I wrote down its remnants the following day, and because I'm feeling like I just really don't care if it's good or not and just happy to see it again, I've posted it in the writing section of my many pointless sites. So yep, I'm not linking ya to it, go see for yourself. It's the nifty link called home by three.

No comments:

Post a Comment