7.29.2001

So now we have to sit down and enjoy some nice literary uhm... stuff.

One of my favorite poets is e.e. cummings and he should be one of yours too. Normally I wouldn't try to tell you what to think (ha, yeah right) but right now I will. Love him. Embrace him. Listen to this nifty poem of his because I really like it a whole lot!

Lady, i will touch you with my mind.
Touch you and touch and touch
until you give
me suddenly a smile, shyly obscene

(lady i will
touch you with my mind.)Touch
you, that is all,

lightly and you utterly will become
with infinite ease

the poem which i do not write.
--e.e. cummings


*melts* Ahh, poetry. I tell you what... if you can write beautiful poetry you can own the world. Well. You can own my world.

Mm. Amazing stuff, isn't it?


And thank you Christine for being here with me this morning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment