7.28.2001

My reinforcements are fully awake again, which is good news.

The bad news is, I am not.

I have about three more emotion people to do, and that's really not enough. So I'll be spacing them out for a bit.

In the meantime, I want to share a very special person with you.

Her name is Tiffany Shea and she is a local musician here in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Right now she is off in San Francisco recording her very first national demo. I am very proud of her. She's been working her butt off through many trials and tribulations. Also, each year Tiffany helps to organize the Women Rockin' 4 Women event here in our area, where several bands play on one night and the proceeds go to help stop domestic violence. A very worthy cause, indeed.

You can see Tiffany's official site here and listen to snippets of her music, also. I highly recommend checking out "Circus Girls". It's my personal favorite.

I've known Tiffany for about 2 years now, and although I haven't been able to see her in a while, my heart goes out to her and the work that she does.

I have absolutely no doubt that one day very soon you'll be listening to her on your local radio station.

No comments:

Post a Comment