5.31.2001

Everybody else is doing it, so I may as well too -- right?

nine things that are true about me and one that isn't

1. I saved my sister from drowning when I was 7.

2. I had rhinoplasty at age 12.

3. My mom is a Holy roller, my dad is a Harley rider.

4. I own a Powerpuff Girl playset.

5. I was an accomplished thespian in high school and still work in my community theatre.

6. I collect postcards.

7. I no longer know my "real" hair color.

8. I've discussed body paints with a stranger.

9. I have a lifelong goal to get to the Galapagos islands and study the wildlife and habitat there.

10. My grandmother is one of my heroes.



And, because really, I'm in a pissy mood:
ten things that hurt more than acid in your eyes

1. Feeling a special bond between yourself and another person slip away.

2. Knowing you're selling out; giving up instead of climbing out.

3. Watching a coveted friend turn their back on you.

4. Thinking you've failed your children, in any way.

5. Realizing that no, you really can't control it all.

6. Feeling time has slipped by once more, quietly stealing more of your life away.

7. Knowing that no matter what, you will never be able to help a special someone, because they won't help themselves.

8. Seeing the sinking look of disappointment in a loved ones eyes.

9. The chill that creeps up the back of your neck when you know in your heart that you really screwed up and hurt someone.

10. Feeling unappreciated by someone that means more to you than the world.


If I happen to cheer up, I'll do an opposite list of happy, warm and fuzzy feelings. Hurrah.

No comments:

Post a Comment