10.10.2012

So What Do They Really Know?


As I mentioned the other day, I'm up to my eyeballs in reading! I would love some blogger help as I read Cris Tovani's So What Do They Really Know?, and that's where you come in, lovely reader!

I will begin reading on October 14, and post my reflections at the end of each week. The schedule will look something like this:

October 14-20
Read chapters 1-2, post reflectively on reading by October 21

October 21-27
Read chapters 3-4, post reflectively on reading by October 28

October 28-November 3
Read chapters 5-6, post reflectively on reading by November 4

November 4-10
Read chapter 7, post reflectively on reading by November 11

November 11
Google hangout discussion about the book!

If this sounds like something you're interested in, check out this form. I would love to have some friends to bounce ideas off of as we read! I'm thinking anyone participating could respond to my posts in the comments, and if you write your own post, you can leave those in the comments as well, so others can easily find you! I'm also considering a weekly twitterchat to talk about blog posts, but I think I'll know more about that by the time the end of the first week rolls around.

So what do you think, folks? Are you up for it?

No comments:

Post a Comment