2.24.2012

A Little Less Talk and a Lot More Reflection, Please...

One week after the Brain Conference and my mind is still spinning. Although I'm not new to brain research and education (I have my amazing school to thank for always keeping me on my toes in that area), going to this year's conference definitely fueled my desire to use the latest research to help each of my students find their path to personal success.

Upon returning, we were asked to share what we learned with the rest of the staff. Ouch! So much learnin' -- so little time! I decided to focus on the topic that spoke to me most in those three days -- mindfulness.

So, until I can let things ruminate, I give you the short, yet interesting Xtranormal video I made to share as an introduction for my friends at school:

 

Brain Conference
by: kmogk

 

No comments:

Post a Comment