10.28.2011

love, and a bit with a dog

This is a post about NaNoWriMo and creativity.

This is a post about NaNoWriMo and creativity I began writing about an hour ago.

This is a post about NaNoWriMo and creativity I began writing about an hour ago before restarting because I had toppled hopelessly off topic.

This is a post about NaNoWriMo and creativity I began writing about an hour ago before restarting because I had toppled hopelessly off topic when the words dragged me off on an adventure.

And so we shall adventure on.

In the words of Phillip Henslowe from Shakespeare in Love, "Let us have pirates, clowns, and a happy ending! Love, and a bit with a dog. That's what they want."

30 days. 50,000 words. A lot of coffee,  a little insanity, and a fully wandering plot.

What better adventure than the one you write yourself?

2 comments:

  1. Excellent last line. I'm writing it in my notebook right now. Good luck!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. This may be one of the best compliments ever. :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete