8.01.2011

Finding the Time

This morning while I read through my favorite blogs (my morning wake-up ritual), I discovered something fantastic.

Laurie Halse Anderson, author of several must-read books (Speak, Wintergirls, Twisted, to name a few), hosts an annual writing challenge and it starts today! The challenge is simple. Write 15 minutes a day. About anything. At any time. In any way. Just give 15 minutes to writing. See? Simple. So hop on over to LHA's website and check it out. I've joined the challenge, and will share some of my treasures here.

If I didn't follow the Two Writing Teachers or Ruth Ayers' Writes I may never have known about this. So glad I have been increasing my list of writer-mentor blogs! I learn new things and find inspiration daily.

I hope you join the challenge with us ... and if not, I hope you choose to spend at least 15 minutes a day this month following your passion.

Which reminds me -- where do you find your inspiration?

No comments:

Post a Comment