8.18.2003

Child Numero Uno heads back to school today and I'm forced to realize that regardless of how I feel on the matter, he keeps growing up.

Child Numero Dos will be back at school tomorrow, when my school opens its doors once more and I pray that nothing too major goes wrong.

How's that for a positive outlook?

There is still a lot to be done, but I'm much less worried about it (and other things) than I have been in a long time. I do what I can each day, and save the rest of my list for tomorrow.

It's a nice plan. Much less stress invovled.

We'll see how it holds when my classes begin next week.

The Seestah is going to pop any day now, Daddio should arrive this weekend, and the Momster is about to have a massive coronary between those two little factoids. Ain't life grand?

Regardless of all this, life is feeling pretty snazzy. And I'm rather fond of the snazz.

1 comment: