6.17.2003

This or That Tuesday
1. Newspapers or magazines?
Magazines. I am so embarassed. But magazines make me happy!
2. Books-on-tape or regular books?
Regular books! Unless I am driving.
3. Paperback or hardcover?
Hardcover.
4. Fiction or non-fiction?
Fiction! I love make believe.
5. Sci-Fi/Fantasy or romance novels?
Eck. Romance is horrible. Horrible! I loves me some sci-fi.
6. Borrow from library or buy books (either new or used)?
Buy. I tend to uh... forget to return library books.
7. Subscribe to magazines or buy on newsstand?
Subscribe! And buy. One can never own too many magazines.
8. Current best-sellers or classic literature?
Oh man. This is difficult. Both have their place as long as the best seller isn't trash lit.
9. Read books once, or re-read favorites every so often?
Read 'em and reread 'em and read 'em some more.
10. Here in the U.S., we have two hot best-sellers...former First Lady Hillary Clinton's memoirs, and the new Harry Potter book (coming out June 21). If you had to read one, which one...Hillary or Harry? Why?
Hillary. I tire of this Potter nonsense.

No comments:

Post a Comment