6.13.2003

Friday 5

1. What's one thing you've always wanted to do, but never have?
There is, of course, the list. But I guess out of everything ... I really want to create something beautiful for someone else with my own hands. Not craftlike, as I've done before, but a quilt or a blanket or something comforting and forever-worthy.

2. When someone asks your opinion about a new haircut/outfit/etc, are you always honest?
I try! There are some people I have learned just don't want the truth, though.

3. Have you ever found out something about a friend and then wished you hadn't? What happened?
Oh, yes. And I'm way too judgemental for my own good. So typically, I find out the juicy tidbit and then get all mopey about how to handle it, we enter the period of awkwardness, talk about it, and finally move on.

4. If you could live in any fictional world (from a book/movie/game/etc.) which would it be and why?
Hrm. I'm so fascinated with Alice in Wonderland, so maybe there.

5. What's one talent/skill you don't have but always wanted?
I want to sing. And I mean sing. I wanna get up on stage and belt out a song that leaves people speechless and starstruck.

1 comment: