6.12.2003

3 for Thursday
Love:

1. What are 3 things that romantic loves makes you feel?
Giddy, optimistic, complete
2. What are 3 things about love that drives you nuts?
love doesn't drive me nuts, people drive me nuts
3. What are 3 things that you love about love?
having a person that fills all the empty spots, having a person to share everything with, falling asleep next to him
4. What are 3 things that family/friend love that is so great?
unconditional love, emotional support, laughing
5. What are your 3 favorite love songs (or songs that get you “in the mood for some lovin’”)?Okay, here is where we see my ultimate hokiness. I don't think I have "mood for some lovin" songs, but I do have favourite love songs... Henry Mancini's Romeo and Juliet, Fisher's I Will Love You and True North.
Bonus: Have you ever made a romantic/naughty phone call from a place that the other person wouldn’t think was all that romantic? Or have you ever gotten naughty in a not-so-romantic place?
Oh my, yes.

1 comment: