12.02.2002

Last night I tossed and turned until after 2:00am. I'm hoping tonight is kinder to me, and I've even promised myslef a dip in the hottub tomorrow night for good measure.

I'm perplexed by the limberness or lack thereof in different people. Tanya can just about bring her leg up over her head, but my leg nearly snaps off if I try that. However, my leg will come up almost completely behind my head. Strange, that. Also, I can invert my arms backwards and make strange alien movements, but Tanya can even make her hands touch behind her back. I really don't get it. It makes me want to run around and bend people into one hundred strange positions and take notes on who is stretchy where and who isn't.

Yeah, I obviously need mental help.

Aside from the odd thoughts that exercise seems to give me, I can definitely tell a difference in my stress level, and that is definitely a good thing. I guess regardless of what I am doing it is nice to get out of my house and have some "me" time.

Right now, it would be difficult to be much happier. My house is silent; only the ticking of a clock can be heard. My body feels completely relaxed (for once) and I'm actually not in pain (for once!). There's just one thing missing.

But perhaps that will also come in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment