7.15.2002

Rule of the Bachelorette Party #1: There will always be one girl that gets sloppy-drunk, which includes getting sick, falling asleep, and crying about her boyfriend.

Other than that, it was a lot of fun. We ate chinese take-out, opened many fun and cute gifts, played too many games at GamesWorks, and went to Deep Ellum. Along the way we tasted a new shot (in a martini glass, no less) called "Oh God, Please Kill Me", which was probably the most disgusting thing I have ever drank in my life.

There was also the Pokemen that hit on us, the Man Who Knew Nothing About Personal Space, and the Parking Lot Attendent that Wasn't.

Clue For Shannon #2: When asked "Hey, have a good week?" by a strange man in Deep Ellum, don't say yes and hand him $5. He actually said, "Hey, I have some good weed" and stole her money instead of giving her a parking ticket.

Oops.

And that's all folks. Wedding is August 3rd and I still don't have my tickets to New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment