4.22.2002

Last week was unbelievably hectic. And even today, I feel like I'm two steps behind where I should be. But to catch up:
Christine was picked up by the police and returned safely home, and although she suffers the wounds from such an ordeal, she's recovering and I'm just so thankful that she is safe now.
Both my boys are healthy again, even though our pediatrician misdiagnosed them and they would have been better within days had she gotten it right. It's amazing how quickly people heal when they are being treated for the right thing. Yep, time for a new doctor.
I may have found a rental house! Only $450 a month for a 3 bedroom. Only one bathroom, and (UGH) window units, but hey, no pet deposit and that's just too darn cheap to pass up.
And that's the news, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment