1.13.2002

I am happy to announce there are no new marks on my body. I wasn't exactly thrilled with his previous work -- it's nice, but not exactly as detailed as I would like. I mean, if something is going to be on my body for the rest of my life, I sort of need to be happy with it.

I was going to post some of the artwork I've been looking at, but I'm too lazy. Instead, I'll send you to Amy Brown's galleries, which I have fallen in love with. Make sure to check out the archives, especially the one titled "Puck". He's so ugly I can't help but love him.

Steven has decided it's up to each person to make the decision of whether or not they want a tattoo. I'm undecided as to whether or not discussing things like tattoos with my 8 year old son makes me a responsible parent. My mother still thinks getting a tattoo is of the devil. I guess the only thing I have decided is that I haven't decided anything.

But then, that's typical for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment