1.18.2002

Have you ever had a head cold that came in and completely invaded your uh, head?

That is what has happened to me. My nose is stuffy and my throat hurts. I can deal with that. What I can't deal with is the fact that I have turned into a 2 year old that demands that everything is mine! and nothing is yours and wants everything nownownow! And I'm talking to myself. The entire drive home from work I was babbling and laughing and making so sense whatsoever. I saw a dog and exclaimed, "Doggie! Woof!" and then I laughed some more, for reasons that may never be apparent to myself or anyone else. At stop signs I yelled for the person in front of me to go! and then declared it was my turn!

Oh yes, I've come down with a bad case of delirium.

But I have my Advil cold and sinus and my little package of Kleenex and my scarf which I refuse to take off even though I am indoors (imagine that).

No comments:

Post a Comment