12.24.2001

All my pages are nicely redone now. I'm extremely proud of the little banner I made at my index, too. It's fun to play with that kind of thing. Now all that is left to do is redo this page, and get all my files over to Lauren's server. This would be much easier if it would stop giving me data socket errors, whatever those may be. Oh the fun!

I leave for Florida tomorrow night, so to all of you a very happy holiday season! This year has been a wild one, but good, I think. Many many changes have been made, and all for the better. I feel like I'll be entering 2002 as a new person, or perhaps just a more whole creation of who I used to be. And that makes me happy.

I'm still working on my New Years resolutions, and trust me, they are lengthy. You can also look forward to a few new sections within the embers. So many new things, so little time.

And maybe, just maybe, I'll be over at my happy new subdomain at Lauren's place.

No comments:

Post a Comment